Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Adios Mexico, Goodbye Houston, Hello Phily

Hello everyone
I know that most of you have heard my news that I am moving to a new job in Phily as of June 1st... so I will be leaving Mexico on May 29th....

It is with mixed feelings that I leave Mexico. YES, I am more than ready to have a better living situation here but I really like the people and the work I am doing down here.

I am VERY excited about moving to Phily and starting over in a new city. But I am sad about leaving all my friends and family behind in Texas... this will be a definite change for me and it will be interesting to see how I handle/manage all the changes....

I will be in Houston the first week of June to deal with my personal stuff there before I move to Phily. hope to see my Houstonian friends that week....

I guess I will have to change the title of my blog now!!!! it will no longer be toluca focused....

No comments: