Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Apartment saga continues

Well.... the apartment saga continues.... I was away for the weekend and expected to come home to a clean apartment with the things finished that I had asked to be finished. oh no. that would be too easy....

apartment is still dirty - I will have to take the cleaning lady by the hand I guess and show her step by step what I think needs to be cleaned. also now the wood floor in the apartment is starting to come up.

the towels were washed like I had asked for however the dryer is not working so I came home to a load of wet towels.... (dried off with damp towels this morning). The sheets were not washed like I had asked, but in light of the dryer not working I guess I am glad?

I have been sick for a week with a chest cold and it is making me very irritable. I just want things to be "done right" without me having to hound people to get things done, and that is just not the way it works here in Mexico. The end result of all this is that I am finding it very hard to hang onto my sense of flexibility and sense of humor about all this....

1 comment:

Thomas and Larissa A. said...

I think you need to get a cabana boy or some stud to take care of your place!

Thomas